We celebrate that our Christmas Fundraising have this year raised a fantastic 406200 SEK. Thank you to everyone who have contributed, it’s the best gift we could ever wish for!
This morning our founder Filippa Tarras-Wahlberg was invited to Swedish TV4 to discuss the illegal trade in ivory and how Wildhood Foundation works to help stop it!
Wildhood Foundation is a small, Swedish non profit organisation
Do you have a project or an organisation that you want us to be aware of? Let us know!
Our mission is to:
- Help increase financial donations with the purpose to protect wild animals from poaching and illegal trade
- Help increase the knowledge about poaching and wildlife trafficking
- Help reduce the demand for wildlife products
- Support local efforts and operations that makes hands on difference
- Donate 100 % of all funds raised
Your donation makes a difference
We are determined to create a change for the threatened species! To optimize our impact, we forward 100 % of all funds raised to our local partners on the ground. This is made possible thanks to the partners back in Sweden who help us cover our costs. The funds will go straight to the local organizations that Wildhood have chosen to support and work with on the ground. Do you want to contribute to the fight against poaching and illegal trade? Do you want to make a difference? Here’s how you can help!